Monday, July 27, 2026

Common Art Final Deliverable

 

 This sprint I did small tweaks on cameras but mostly worked on sound. By the end of the project, there ended up being many, many layers of sound. In the end I organized the sounds by type into different sequences (Ambient sound/music/environment effects, character movement effects, and VFX effects) and then mastered them in the final sequence. I did the final edit on the sequence and export it/uploaded it to p4. A lot of the sounds had custom edits both in audacity and then additionally in premiere pro. I tried to make the same effect sound different every time if I had to use it repetitively. 


First Pass of sound
environment effects, ambient sound, and music

Second pass of sound 
Character movement

Third Pass 
VFX + Sparkle VFX Sounds

 


Final integration
VFX Sound + mastering other sequences

Example of a final keyed camera (shot 22) 
Project folder in P4


No comments:

Post a Comment

3D Art: Final Project

  Hi this took a lot of effort I hope it's good haha